COVID-19 has affected us all and we want to keep both our patients and us safe. Here are some of the things we are doing/continue to do in response to COVID-19.
What we are doing:
- Social distancing measure are being taken within the clinic by rearranging waiting areas and common treatment areas and we will be utilizing the private treatment rooms as much as possible.
- As always, all equipment, tables, and surfaces will be sanitized between each patient use. All pillowcases have always, and will continue, to be changed between patient use.
- All Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, and Front Desk Staff will be wearing masks and gloves which will be worn when a patient requires hands-on therapy. Additionally, all staff will be recording their temperatures before they being their day in the clinic.
What we are asking of our patients:
- All patients are asked to wear a face covering while in the clinic.
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait in your car until the time of our appointment. Once you enter the building, please immediately proceed to the restroom to wash your hands. We also ask that only the patient come back to the treating areas, guardians/caregivers should accompany the patient only if necessary.
- All patients will e required to sign a document stating they they are exhibiting no symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include, but are not limited to: fever, chills, dry cough or shortness of breath, muscle aches, headache, or loss of taste and smell.
We are excited to help you recover from your injury/ pain. Please call us at 609-632-2129 for more information.